Intro to Digital Communications for Co-operatives with BCCM
10 May 2021 18:00 - 26 May 2021 19:00
This course supports new and existing co-ops to develop and maintain their online presence. This course will be presented via Zoom over six one-hour sessions and is limited to 25 people, so be sure to register your interest to avoid missing out.
This BCCM course will be presented by Clare Fountain, Co-operative & Business Management Consultant and Kristin Sinclair, Digital Consultant.
Specific topics covered
- Digital communications strategy
- Storytelling and content marketing
- Using your website to engage
- Social Media
- Analysis – using your data to improve engagement
Each session will be 60 minutes long: 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes for Q&A and includes a take-home workbook.
- Week 1: Monday 10 May, 6-7pm AEST and Wednesday 12 May, 6-7pm AEST
- Week 2: Monday 17 May, 6-7pm AEST and Wednesday 19 May, 6-7pm AEST
- Week 3: Monday 24 May, 6-7pm AEST and Wednesday 26 May, 6-7pm AEST
Cost (before subsidy): $500 plus booking fee.
The Co-operative Farming program offers a 90% bursary for this course. Find out more and apply for a bursary. Subject to approval, you will receive an email from the Co-operative Farming program confirming your successful application and with a discount code that you should apply at the checkout, this will ensure your payment is reduced to 10% of the full cost. Please note applications for bursaries need to be submitted no later than Monday 3 May 2021.