The Big Co-op Conversation – Future Proofing Aussie Food
22 May 2021 12:00 - 14:00
Join us for a live stream conversation from Primex with our host, respected local reporter, Michael Cavanagh.
Join us for a live broadcast from Primex 2021, Australia’s Sustainable Farming Expo, in Casino NSW where we’ll be talking directly to farmers about their challenges and the opportunities in agriculture with a focus on how farmers control their supply chain from the paddock to the plate.
This is the grand finale of our Co-op conversations, the hugely successful live stream conversation focusing farmers who are successfully using co-operative farming business models.
Join renowned agricultural journalist Michael Cavanagh, as he talks to producers in diary, horticulture, fishing & beef. You’ll get live conversation and a birds eye view of Primex from our roving camera crew.
You’ll also hear from local MP’s, Directors and CEO’s of some of the countries most successful agriculture Co-operatives, including NORCO, Casino Food Co-op, OZ Group & Clarence River Fishing Co-op.
Farmers, fishers and foresters around the country will be able to view the broadcast from anywhere via livestream on their mobile phone or other device.
Presenter: Michael Cavanagh
- The Hon David Littleproud MP, Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management
- The Hon Kevin Hogan MP, Member for Page, Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister
- Melina Morrison, CEO, BCCM
- Michael Hampson, CEO, NORCO
- John Seccombe, Chair, Northern Co-operative Meat Company
- Satpal Singh Gill, Chair, OzGroup Co-op
- Larry McHugh, CEO, Marquis Macadamias
- Danielle Adams, GM, Clarence River Fishermen’s Co-op
- Kevin Franey, Partner, TNR
- Russell Mehmet, Director, Willis Tower Watson
- Nigel Semmens, Beef Product Manager, Australian Genetics
When: Saturday, 22 May 2021, 12-2pm AEST
Watch The Big Co-op Conversation – Future Proofing Aussie Food online!