The BCCM provides referrals to advisors who can assist your co-op in the journey from planning to reality:
Co-operative development and business planning
- Develop and review your co-operative business plan.
Legal and governance
- Advice on drafting or amending co-operative rules and other legal documents.
- Compliance issues.
Accounting and auditing
- Develop or review your financial projections and tax position.
- Advice from professionals experienced in co-operatives.
- Guidance on co-operative securities and financing options.
- Develop strategies to engage members during formation and start-up.
Marketing and promotion
- Develop your co-operative branding and marketing.
- Help with web-based business features.
Contact the Co-operative Farming team for a referral
The BCCM does not warrant or guarantee the work undertaken by any advisers or professionals under referral and is not liable in relation to goods or services such advisers or professionals may provide to you. The BCCM makes all attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of information provided.