Co-operatives and mutuals strategic development program (CMSDP) with Professor Tim Mazzarol
This online course delivered in an intensive format over three weeks focuses on what sets co-operative and mutual businesses apart from other business types, and provides critical insights into key strategic focus areas. This six module virtual program applies theory and industry best practice to the organisational realities of the participants. The program will focus on the sustainability, performance, and resilience of co-operative and mutual organisations.
- Understanding the co-operative and mutual business models
- Governance and leadership in member-owned businesses
- Marketing the co-operative advantage
- Financing co-operative and mutual businesses
- Legislative structures and their impact on co-operative and mutual enterprises.
This is one of the leading CME Executive Training courses available in Australia. Delivered online by the Australian Institute of Management Western Australia (AIM WA) and the University of Western Australia Business School. This program is facilitated by Professor Tim Mazzarol who is a world expert in the cooperative and mutual sector. Tim is a highly skilled and engaging facilitator.
As part of the Co-operative Farming project, BCCM is providing access to educational bursaries to cover 90% of the cost of this course for farmers, fishers and foresters who are interested in co-operatives, or currently engaged within a co-operative. Learn more about the bursary program and access the application form.
Duration: Six virtual sessions, 2.5 hours per session
Dates: 13 October – 29 October 2020, 5pm-7:30pm AEDT
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Cost: $880 (inc GST) for 15 hours of online learning
Subsidised cost: $88 (inc GST) – 90% of the cost covered by the Co-operative Farming project
Recommended for: For current or aspiring; board members, CEOs and their direct reports, and senior leaders who have, or will have, a strategic role in their business.
More information: Download brochure
The Co-operative Farming educational bursary reduces the cost to $88 (inc GST). All you need to do is
- Complete the online application form
- Look out for your email confirming acceptance and provision of promotional code
- Jump online, use the code and register directly online through AIMWA.