The BCCM provides referrals to advisors who can assist with the fundamentals of co-operative business planning:
- Co-operative development and business planning
- Test the feasibility of your co-operative idea.
- Develop your co-operative business plan.
- Legal and governance
- Get advice on co-operative and mutual legal structures and governance.
- Accounting and auditing
- Develop your financial projections and tax position.
- Advice from professionals experienced in co-operatives.
- Co-operative finance
- Guidance on co-operative securities and financing options.
Contact the Co-operative Farming team for a referral
The BCCM does not warrant or guarantee the work undertaken by any advisers or professionals under referral and is not liable in relation to goods or services such advisers or professionals may provide to you. The BCCM makes all attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of information provided.