Foundations of Directorship Course for CMEs
19 April 2021 10:00 - 22 April 2021 17:30
You are invited to participate in the Foundations of Directorship Course for CMEs, delivered online by the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) in partnership with BCCM.
BCCM and the AICD have designed this course specifically for co-operative and mutual directors operating in Australia. The contextualised course covers the responsibilities for boards and directors operating within the CME sector. Over three days, participants will gain a foundational knowledge of their directorship duties and responsibilities with interactive workshop sessions covering board duties, meeting processes, finance, strategy and risk.
Sessions are facilitated by experienced directors and the program incorporates case studies tailored to the co-operative and mutual business model to help increase relevance for participants.
Participants will be eligible to receive the Foundations of Directorship Certificate upon successful completion of a voluntary assessment.
This course is open to any director or executive officer of BCCM Members or Clients.
This three-day course will be held on:
- 19 April 2021 – Governance for CMEs with Trent Bartlett
- 21 April 2021 – Finance for CMEs with Henry Botha
- 22 April 2021 – Strategy and Risk for CMEs, Trish Ridsdale
Virtually facilitated utilising Zoom technology.
COURSE COST AND PAYMENT PROCESS
- The cost of this course is $3,248 (excl. GST), for approved applicants with a 90% Co-operative Farming bursary, the cost is reduced to $324 (excl. GST)
- Your first step is to apply for the bursary (via the form) please indicate the course name on the form
- Subject to meeting the criteria – each applicant will receive an email confirming successful bursary application and requesting confirmation of participation
- Co-operative Farming will then invoice the applicant or their co-operative
The Co-operative Farming program offers a 90% bursary for this course. Find out more and apply for a bursary.
Places are strictly limited.