The Co-operatives and Mutuals Strategic Development Program (CMSDP)
10 March 2021 09:00 - 12 March 2021 17:00
Offered through AIM WA UWA Business School Executive Education, this three day program has been designed by Winthrop Professor Tim Mazzarol following extensive research into the needs of co-operative and mutual organisations.
The Program can be run in “bespoke” versions for co-operative and mutual enterprises (CMEs), including agricultural co-ops, to assist their boards and members to fully understand not only what a CME is and why it has a unique business model, but to examine how they can either build new co-ops that have the right foundations strategically rather than just compliant with legislation, or to innovate their existing business model. The emphasis is on applied strategic thinking and application of strategic management principles. The entire course has been developed from in-depth research at an international level, into the CME business model.
This course is assessed as Adept level and will require participants to have some knowledge and experience of the co-operative business model.
The Co-operative Farming program offers a 90% bursary for this course. Find out more and apply for a bursary. Subject to approval, you will receive an email from the Co-operative Farming program confirming your successful application and with a discount code that you should apply at the checkout, this will ensure your payment is reduced to 10% of the full cost (Cost with bursary: $286 incl. GST). Please note applications for bursaries need to be submitted no later than Monday 22 February 2021.
- To receive your promotional code to receive the 90% educational bursary to ensure you pay the 10% registrant cost – you need to apply and be approved for a Co-operative Farming bursary
- Prior to making your booking you will need to create an online account with AIMWA
- To select the face-to-face course in March click on the side scroll next to dates underneath MAKE A BOOKING.
Dates: 10-12 March 2021
- Standard Cost: $2860 (inc GST) for 15 hours of online learning
- Subsidised cost: $286 (inc GST) – 90% of the cost covered by the Co-operative Farming project. To access this price you need to apply and be approved for the bursary after which you will receive a promotional code to use when registering.
- Apply for the bursary and receive your promo code
- Visit – The Co-operatives and Mutuals Strategic Development Program (CMSDP) | AIM WA
- Select the March dates
- Apply the Promo code to access the bursary.
Recommended for: For current or aspiring; board members, CEOs and their direct reports, and senior leaders who have, or will have, a strategic role in their business.
You can also contact Dr Steve Brown, Manager, AIM WA+UWA Business School Executive Education on 0413 802 702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the program could be customised for your CME.