Farming Together is providing you the opportunity to learn more about Collaborative Business Solutions in Farming, Fishing and Forestry via its new webinar series.
Find out how collaborative business solutions can help address some of today’s biggest challenges. Working collaboratively, farmers can experience greater control of the supply chain, create economies of scale, build resilience to climate impacts, and access new markets.
Drawing from a wealth of experiences from farmers, fishers and foresters across the country, Farming Together invites you to find out how collaboration has turned challenges into opportunities. Topics include Food Hubs, Data Sharing, Neighbour Farming, and Succession Planning.
The Farming Together series of webinars looks at the variety of different collaborative business solutions, the various forms and structures they can take, provide tips for success when starting or growing a collaborative business, and the pitfalls to avoid.
These webinar series is for: Anyone interested in starting or growing a collaborative business.
Watch the following recorded webinars online:
- Dare to Share Your Data: Developing a Farmer-Driven Data Co-operative
- Out of the box Solutions: Community supporting agriculture – agriculture building community
- Galvanising Hidden Strengths: building community knowledge and support networks
- Building Trust and the power of collective data
- Love thy Neighbour: Neighbouring farmers joining forces
- Stories from Country: Indigenous Collaborative Farming
- Talking about your Generation: Planning for Success in Succussion