The primary activities of the co-operative are:
- Providing care and support services to persons who are frail, aged or disabled,
- Providing training and accreditation services for members and employees engaged in the delivery of care services, and
- Providing management, leadership and advocacy services for employees working in care services.
In order for an employee member to establish and maintain active membership of the co-operative the member must:
- Work for the co-operative for a minimum of 10 hours each calendar month, and
- Attend a minimum of 2 care worker team meetings or 2 business development meetings each calendar year.