The primary activities of the co-operative are:
- To develop, own, operate and manage a wind farm or farms;
- Generate and supply energy from the co-operative wind farm or farms;
- Provide advice and assistance to its members to reduce energy usage and increase energy efficiency; and
- Raise community awareness of the benefits of sustainable and renewable energy.
In order for a member to establish and maintain active membership of the co-operative the member:
- must purchase or consume energy generated directly or indirectly by the co-operative; or
- subscribe to the co-operative’s information advisory service relating to energy usage and efficiency; or
- subscribe to the co-operative’s newsletter.