Future Proofing Aussie Food
AIRDATE: Saturday, 22 May 2021, 12-2pm AEST (approx 90 mins)
Watch our broadcast from Primex 2021 on demand, Australia’s Sustainable Farming Expo, in Casino NSW where we spoke directly to farmers about their challenges and the opportunities in agriculture with a focus on how farmers control their supply chain from the paddock to the plate.
This is the grand finale of our Co-op conversations, the hugely successful live stream conversation focusing farmers who are successfully using co-operative farming business models.
Watch renowned agricultural journalist Michael Cavanagh, as he talks to producers in diary, horticulture, fishing & beef. Enjoy conversation and a birds eye view of Primex from our roving camera crew.
Hear from local MP’s, Directors and CEO’s of some of the countries most successful agriculture Co-operatives, including NORCO, Casino Food Co-op, OZ Group & Clarence River Fishing Co-op.
Farmers, fishers and foresters around the country can view the broadcast from anywhere via on demand on their mobile phone or other device.
Presenter: Michael Cavanagh
- The Hon David Littleproud MP, Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management
- The Hon Kevin Hogan MP, Member for Page, Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister
- Melina Morrison, CEO, BCCM
- Michael Hampson, CEO, NORCO
- John Seccombe, Chair, Northern Co-operative Meat Company
- Satpal Singh Gill, Chair, OzGroup Co-op
- Larry McHugh, CEO, Marquis Macadamias
- Danielle Adams, GM, Clarence River Fishermen’s Co-op
- Kevin Franey, Partner, TNR
- Russell Mehmet, Director, Willis Tower Watson
- Nigel Semmens, Beef Product Manager, Australian Genetics