Co-operative Conversations episode 3 part 2: roundtable
8 July 2020 20:15 - 21:15
How co-operatives add value
How the co-operatives add value: maximising produce and the food manufacturing supply chain. Journalist Pete Lewis and our farmer panel discuss and explore how maximising their produce into marketable products can transform producers from price takers to price makers.
Our expert discussion panel comprises of:
- The Hon. Karen Andrews, MP – Minister for Industry, Science and Technology
- Larry McHugh, Chief Executive Officer – Marquis Macadamias
- Matt Rutter, Chief Executive Officer – Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-operative Ltd.
- Simon Stahl, Chief Executive Officer – Northern Co-operative Meat Company Ltd.
- Michael Hampson, Chief Executive Officer – Norco Co-operative Ltd
- Melina Morrison, Chief Executive officer – BCCM
Episode host – Pete Lewis
Join Pete Lewis for an inspiring interview series as he explores the journeys of some of Australia’s most interesting and successful co-operatives. Pete’s long and varied experience as a journalist specialising in agriculture will ensure he gets to the heart of the issues you want to hear about.